Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

Sausage & Egg Mini's

This recipe is for all my none carb eating peeps.....Can I get an Amen???? Hello......can I get an amen???? *tap tap tap* Is this thing on??

Oh....hehehe...I forgot I was blogging.....but really this could not be easier there are only a handful of ingredients and you don't have to make them in a cupcake pan either....but I did for the cuteness factor. ;) What can I say...I like my food to be cute! I don't think there is anything wrong with that!!

8 eggs, beaten
3/4 cup milk (I used heavy cream because I am on a no carb no sugar diet and believe it or not there is lots of sugar in milk)
1 tsp season salt
1 lb ground sausage, cooked
12 T of grated cheese (1 T per muffin tin)

Preheat oven to 400 and spray muffin tin with pam cooking spray. Divide sausage equally among 12 muffin cups. Put 1 T of cheese on top of sausage. Beat eggs and add season salt and milk. Pour egg mixture into muffin cups until almost full.
Should look like this. The are going to puff up in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes. Then gently remove from muffin tin and serve.
                      This is what they look like right out of the oven!!

No comments:

Post a Comment